Samsung Galaxy S4, being one of the smartest phone of the era (Till Now); there are many more features that you have to set manually. One of those features is “Air gesture” and other is “Group Play”. To activate this, you just have to go to settings and then activate it following few simple steps.
Over here we are going to let you know about how to use these amazing features on Samsung Galaxy S4.
Set Your Air Gesture:
Samsung Galaxy S4 has come out with some really great features and among all, air gesture is amazing feature. This feature let you access your phone, just my waving your hard over the Samsung Galaxy S4. With this feature seeing picture, answering or declining calls becomes only a wave away. Many a people who own this phone don’t get the Air Gesture activated on their phone and this is because, they haven’t activated the feature on the setting.
Over here you going to see; how you can activate this feature on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Tap on menu and go to settings.
- In Settings tap on My Device and go to Motion And Gesture.
- When you tap on Motion and Gesture, you will find its three different types.
- After you tap on Motion and Gesture, tap the slider and turn it on.
- Once you have activated the feature, you will see a hand like icon on the top.
This will show that your Samsung Galaxy S4 has activated the Air Gesture.
Set Group Play:
Group Play, it is one amazing features that allows you to share your content. That means you can now have your content, videos, and photos to be shared with people. Here is the setting for Group Play.
- Foremost, go to Apps and then tap on Group Play.
- As soon as you tap on Group Play, you see a “Disclaimer” window. Read it carefully and select “Do Not Show For 7 Days” and then press OK button.
- Once done with the above process, you can now Join the Group Play or create a new Group.
- After going through all security process and setting your password strong click Ok.
- Now after doing this, your S4 will be set as “Mobile Access Point” and the Wi-Fi will be disabled automatically.
- Click Ok and then start sharing the content you want to.
These simple steps and you will be able to use Set Group Play.