Introducing the new BlackBerry Q10, announced early in 2013, January in New York first. The largest touchscreen phone with the physical QWERTY key board ever, in fact is the highlights on the new BlackBerry phone. Basically inbuilt top three features i.e. BlackBerry 10 operating system, gorgeous industrial design of physical keyboard and 3.1 inches Super AMOLED display, which makes colors and contrast really fantastic.
Essentially this device comes with the entire major component as the other device announced by the Black Berry before. It has a Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, 8 Mega pixel rare camera with LED flash and 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Adds full on data connectivity features and the very interesting part of the device is the Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery for best power users. Over all it’s the amazing Smartphone in BlackBerry platform. Handset will hit store in April 2013.
BlackBerry Q10 Specifications
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz Processor
- 3.1”, SuperAMOLED display, 720 x 720 resolution at 360 PPI, Touch On Lens
- 8 MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording
- 2 MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, Hot Swappable microSD Slot up to 64GB
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n ・2.4/5GHz, Mobile Hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 1800 mAh Removable Battery
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, NFC, microUSB, microHDMI-Out, 4G LTE
- 119.6mm x 66.8mm x 10.3mm dimension
BlackBerry Q10 Video